Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

THE LOOMING STORM by DIANE/DAVID MUNSON

It is hard to believe that I have not read a book by these authors. After reading this explosive high volume action and suspenseful story,  I will be going back and looking for more of their books. The story is packed with characters that are strong , determined and fierce. I loved how the characters prayed about things and put Him first in every decision.

Eva Montana is a federal agent for ICE and is very good at her job. She is smart, and very detail oriented. These qualities make her well known and a person you would want on your side. When her daughter goes on a class trip to Poland, Eva tells her to be careful and to always be aware of her surroundings. I don't know if I could let one of my children go off on a trip overseas.  I loved the faith that Eva and her husband David had . While on her trip Kaley runs into danger.  This leads to a very dangerous rescue attempt.  Will Kaley's parents use their influence to get their daughter to safety? I absolutely love the action in this  book. It flows seamlessly with edge of your seat thrills that makes you feel chills up and down your spine.


The story is riveting and involves Russian spies that will have the Mansons  racing to find out the truth and stop whatever plots the Russians are involved in. Their faith is unwavering as danger surrounds them. Can they find out the truth behind the Russians plot? As the intense danger increases, the authors do a great job of keeping readers guessing and a book that you will not be able to put down. This is one of the best thrillers I've read in awhile .  I loved the details that made the story so believable where danger is around every corner, secrets that could cause destruction and an ending that you won't forget.

"Worry is really thinking God won't get it right."

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment