Search This Blog

Monday, December 5, 2016

CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE by RONNIE KENDIG

Oh my where to start? My heart is still pounding from the adrenaline rush I just experienced reading this book. The action is top notch and the underlying threats are so vivid I could feel the country start to tighten their reins in other countries. What if you were the most elite black ops soldier around? You are named Tox and you have been called in to do the most dangerous mission ever and your team is ready to go. I can hear Tox commanding his team to be on hyper alert and to have each other's back. The author writes such descriptive scenes that I am felt like I was tagging along on the mission. 

Did I mention that Tox is not really alive? Oh that is just a minor detail that the rest of the world believes. He is like the skilled assassin that slips in without a sound and disappears before he is even noticed. As he takes this mission he runs into walls everywhere. Is he really backed by the president? Why are there so many unanswered questions about the mission? The author keeps readers riveted to the story with secrets, links to a group that could be dangerous and a spiritual battle of the highest caliber 

Get ready for characters that grab your attention with their diverse personalities and a story so powerful you will feel your heart pounding as you turn the pages as quick as you can. This is a must read for fans that love intrigue, danger and epic challenges . Grab a copy and get ready for battle. 

I received a copy of this book from the author and Bethany House Publishing. The review is my own opinion and I was not compensated for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful review--loved how you saw it and how the story impacted you. Thank you so much, Deana!

    ReplyDelete