Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

 THE PRICE OF VALOR

BY SUSAN MAY WARREN



This story is an adventure from the beginning. I have really been enjoying this series and getting to read how they interact with each other. I do think it would be good to read the books in order so you become familiar with the characters. The author does  an excellent job of reacquainting two people who have had a strained relationship. Navy Seal Hamilton is one tough person. He takes his job seriously and his daughter’s safety a high priority. The relationship he has had with the mother of his child is not exactly happy times. Ham has wondered what happened to Signe and if it is possible that a secret is being kept. 

Signe I thought was a great character who was doing everything she could to keep Ham and their daughter safe. She is one person I would want on my side if I was going into harms way. Without giving away too much, let’s  just say that the author explodes on the pages with secrets, deceit and danger at every turn. Can Ham and Signe forgive each other and work together? This has to be the best book I’ve read by this author. She takes risks and makes them work while using faith at the perfect times. Ham and Signe are center stage in the story with intense emotional moments that define their relationship. If you are wanting to read a story that has action, danger, surprises and a lesson on forgiveness, then grab a copy of this book. 

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads. The review is my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment