Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2015

BE THE MIRACLE by DELORES LIESNER

This is one book I will return to repeatedly to be reminded  of God's love and provision. I really enjoyed this book and it helped me to be more aware of His voice and prompting. I have had several occasions where God has told me to buy someone's meal or do something that takes me out of my comfort zone.

In the book, the author encourages us to be prepared everyday for an opportunity to love others and basically be His hands and feet. I wonder how many missed opportunities I had to bless someone because I wasn't sure or I ignored the voice that  clearly spoke to me? Her stories were so uplifting and gave me a new confidence to listen to God without hesitation. Everyday there is someone praying for a miracle and we could be that  answer to prayer with words of understanding or even a small gift that blesses them. We don't know what others are going through, but God does. He can use anyone to deliver his blessing and we need to be ready to answer the call.

Thank you for including Life-Changing Lesson, Life-Changing Verse, and the life-Changing Challenge after each chapter. It will be a treasure to go back and re -read the chapters and apply the tools to enrich my life.

"Next time you have a nudging from God, take the step of obedience and watch God work ."

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment