Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2015

WHOSE ARE YOU? By JAMES BARS

I have tried to read every book this author writes because his writing style is so deep and powerful . I am always blessed after reading one of his inspirational books. This book is one of my favorites and really had me searching inside myself for a deeper meaning of  who I am.

"it is a conscious choice to open your ears to hear, your eyes to see, your mind to know and your heart to understand the truth about who you are and whose you are." What a powerful statement that is We do have choices in life, but do we always make the right ones?

His very vivid description of the throne room was so awesome  I wanted to stay there and feel His presence. Everyday someone is questioning their faith. God doesn't want us to have doubt. Those thoughts are from the enemy and we need to keep reminding ourselves that we are God's sons and daughters. He loves us unconditionally. There is a real enemy out there waiting and lurking to draw us away from God. "He desires that none should perish but that all may enter upon the path of life."

Thank you for writing such an encouraging book that helps us understand how precious we are to God. This will be a book I will treasure and look at often. "Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life."  John 14:6

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Have not read nor known of this author which is why posted reviews are so nice. Always looking to read new authors along with older favorites.

    ReplyDelete