Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

PUBLISHING DREAMS by GINA DUKE

I was intrigued by this book simply because I had a dream that someday I would write a book that everyone would wait in line to buy. Ok it was a kid's dream growing up, but I haven't forgotten that desire. I admire authors for their hard work and know they give their heart to each story hoping it will become life changing for someone. 

I loved this short but imformative book with its step by step details of how to get a book published. It is encouraging and well written . The author was very transparent as she shared her mistakes and never gave up. Patience is a key to all things, and getting a book published is no exception. The author has also included a workbook that is very helpful in writing down your thoughts and keeping yourself organized . Thank you for reminding us that it is Gods timing not ours. We seem to want to rush things, but move out ahead of Him. Take a deep breath and allow God to guide you as you follow your dream of getting published. For those looking for a direction to take in their quest to get published, I highly recommend this book. 

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment