Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

BOTTLED MADNESS by ACE COLLINS

Get ready for another great adventure in this seventh installment of "In The President's Service." I really enjoyed the story and found myself totally engrossed in the setting, characters and mystery. The author does a great job of telling a story that grabs your attention right from the start. I loved the story about Allison and the elderly man in the cab. His story was so mesmerizing and intense that I couldn't stop reading. What a fascinating take that took readers aboard an abandoned ship at sea. Where did the crew go? What happened to the captain? What letter was found on that ship ? The mystery is surrounded by a bottle filled with water. Now the question is, why has that bottle gotten the attention of Hitler? The reason I loved the story so much is because it has mysteries that weaved together throughout the story to keep me glued to the book. I love the way the author peaks the interest of readers by his brilliant storytelling. I am excited to read the next installment in this intriguing story. Thank you for writing with great details, having interesting characters and a storyline that takes us back in history. I received a digital copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment