Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

THE FARMER'S MARKET MISHAP by WANDA BRUNSTETTER and JEAN BRUNSTETTER

I love when I find an author that is consistent in her writing. She always delivers well developed characters and the story flows so easily. Who am I talking about? There are several, but there is one that really sticks out. Wanda Brunstetter has joined with Jean Brunstetter to brings readers a delightful story that is consistent in  telling a beautiful story about faith, a bit of romance and family.

I absolutely adore the twin sisters Elma and Thelma . They are very family oriented and I love how they are always there for each other. I think that it is  funny that Thelma is trying to get her twin married off. Elma is very dedicated to her shop and I liked her honesty about being a bit jealous of her sister who is married and expecting a child. Poor Delbert is really trying to win Elma's attention, but I don't think it is looking good for him. He sure doesn't give up. He helps fix things around Elma's house and is always  available when she needs something. He's a good man, but I wanted to tell him to back off a bit.

The Farmer's Marker is a fun adventure and I loved how it was described. Vendors with fresh juicy fruits, vegetables ready to cook and pies that melt in your mouth. What seems to be an innocent meeting between Ben and Elma at the market will change the course of many lives. I loved Ben from the start. He is a hard worker and helps his mom out whenever needed.

I loved the story so much  because it captures families and neighbors helping each other . Will Ben and Elma develop a relationship?  Will Thelma and her husband have a boy or girl? To get these answers grab a copy of this lighthearted beautufull written story and fall in love with the character. I can't forget to mention Hunter. Hunter is a dog that is very important to someone in the story. Can this dog bring happiness to a couple?

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment