Search This Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2017



From the cover of the book to the wonderful stories between the pages, you will find adventure, Gods truth and women who are fierce. I loved each story and how the author brought them to life as I read the words of these amazing women. I am glad I was able to read a book like this one that captures the bravery and desire to share God's word through the eyes of women who fought for what was right and just.

I cried as I read Mary Ann Ambroselli's account of her upbringing. She shared her pain and hurt as she had to make a very heart wrenching decision. I love the way her story will speak to many women who have or will go through the same thing. The struggles she faced to survive each day was so powerful. I have often asked if God really cared many times. When I saw those words in her story , I immediately felt an overwhelming sense of peace. I now know that I'm not the only one that questions where God is sometimes. I appreciate her sharing about a subject that for many is hard to talk about. Everything she felt was real and emotional. Anytime we do something that is against God, we feel shame, regret, guilt and a sense of worthlessness. This story is one I will  hold close to my heart. She gave me insight that I lacked and a way to overcome my past.

Each story in this book is about women who are making a difference in others and sharing their testimony with strength and hope. I could share about each woman, but I want the readers to feel the impact I felt as I sat and soaked in their words. I am so thankful that we have people who are not afraid  to boldly go into the world and share God's love. In this book, I believe some will find healing and peace. For others it may encourage them to do what God has called them to do.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment