Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

COLD FURY by SUSAN SLEEMAN

This is the third in a series and it sure does take off with a bang. I love how the author has developed a series that follows a group of people and their lives. Each story is packed with action and I love getting to know the team members better.

Maggie is a very smart woman who has had to overcome a great loss in her life. Her past comes back to greet her in a way that will impact her thinking and safety. I enjoyed getting to know Jackson and how his life intersected with Maggie's. What I really enjoyed was reading about computers and hacking. I'm somewhat of a geek and find programming intriguing. The author does a great job of giving details about how computers can be hacked and the danger it can cause.

Maggie is in danger when she happens upon a crime. Now she must rely on Jackson and the  Blackwell Tactical Team to keep her safe. There are many twists in the story that keeps readers engrossed. I loved the unexpected chemistry between Maggie and Jackson, but I'm not sure she has forgiven him for the past. Will she be able to trust him as he risks his life to find out who is after her? Don't miss this story filled with intrigue and danger. I did like the theme in the book of forgiveness and trust. You will have to read for yourself what happens as the team takes on a dangerous cat and mouse game that will have you turning pages as fast as you can.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment