Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2018

CODE OF VALOR by LYNETTE EASON

This book has all the makings for a great action movie. It has intrigue, fast pace action and danger everywhere you turn. The author does a great job of grabbing readers' attention right away.

Emily is a wonderful character who sees more danger than anyone should in their lives. The mystery surrounds a sunken boat and a mysterious flash drive. Emily's friend is missing and that puts her on high alert. When Emily is rescued by Brady, they are both in for an adventure that takes them to the deep waters below to chases and kidnapping. Why is someone after Emily?

I liked the danger that filled the pages as the story takes twists and turns that all lead to a killer on the loose. I really enjoyed reading about Emily learning how to scuba dive. I am afraid of water especially since I can't swim. I held my breath each time Emily went diving with Brady. The details were very intriguing and the author does a good job describing details of how to be safe while diving. It's a race against time as Emily finds herself depending on Brady to keep her safe. Can Brady get to her in time and catch the killer? The ending is one of the best I've read with powerful twists and edge of your seat action.

I received a copy of this book from Library Thing's Early Reviewers. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment