Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

AMISH COUNTRY KIDNAPPING BY MARY ALFORD

I have read several book by this author and they have always been very good. This book however is the best I have read from her. It is so intense and action packed I didn't move from my comfy place until the last word was read. It is so well written that the author had me reading as fast as I could to find out the ending.

The story centers around Rachel's sister who has been kidnapped. There seems to be no trace of her sister anywhere. The intriguing part is whoever has her sister wants Rachel as well. They will stop at nothing to get Rachel. The intensity grew as these mysterious men kept trying to get to Rachel.

I really enjoyed Noah and how determined he was to protect Rachel. His puts his life in danger as he fiercely protects her. I couldn't believe how many near tragedies happened to Noah as the men never gave up trying to get Rachel The big question is why do they want Rachel and why do they have her sister?

I thought the author did an excellent job of keeping who was after Rachel and why they were so desperate to get her a secret for most of the book. I think that is why I loved the story so much. The author didn't give anything away but kept me so involved in trying to figure out why they need both Rachel and her sister.   There is a past between Noah and Rachel that is explored a little but it is not the main focus of the story. The faith element is evident throughout the book and adds hope and trust to an exciting nail biting story. The ending is action packed and filled with a few surprises. I think I was holding my breath at times because the story is so intriguing and kept me guessing with twists at unexpected moments. I am excited to know that  the  author's next book  be  will coming out March 2020.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment