Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2020

AMISH FRIENDS FARMHOUSE FAVORITES COOKBOOK by WANDA E. BRUNSTETTER
The book is well designed with beautiful pictures and a sturdy spiral notebook design that is perfect fir use in the kitchen.  It is full of wonderful  and easy  recipes. I was so excited when I received my copy and spent hours looking at the easy recipes. I loved the garden tips found at the end of the book.  It has recipes to help rid your garden of pesky bugs uses ingredients that are not harmful .

There are also household tips from how to unclog drains to removing rust stains. The book reminds me of my granddad’s farm. He used simple ingredients also  to make soap
and cleaning products  to keep windows shiny. The author takes you back to days where cooking was simple and delicious. I have tried several recipes and found them to be easy to make. I loved the Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad. It is so good and even comes  with an easy to make dressing to pour over it. This is a must for every kitchen to have when looking for recipes that are tasty and easy to make.

I received a copy of this book from the author and Barbour Publishing. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment