Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

THESE NAMELESS THINGS by SHAWN SMUCKER

From the beginning I could tell this was going to be a challenging read. It’s not because I didn’t like the book, rather that I couldn’t  read it fast enough. The suspense starts right away and never lets up. 

Several people leave the mountain and discover what held them there , why they left and what affects it left on their lives. Just looking at the cover tells me there are secrets that once revealed will change many lives.  I love the details the author gives as the story slowly progresses. The characters seem to come alive and I was mesmerized by them. 

What happened in those mountains seep out into a unforgettable tale of abuse, pain, secrets and an ending that delivers a punch to the mind.  The authors reaches deep into the soul as the characters experience forgiveness, truth and a journey to discover their destination. 

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads Blogger Program. The review is my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment