Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2021

NEVER MISS by MELISSA KOSLIN

I really had a hard time getting invested in this story. The characters were one dimensional and focused on things that were not important to the story. It bothered me that beauty seemed to be of upmost importance to the characters. I’m disappointed that the author didn’t develop her characters on a deeper level. 

There are a few good qualities in the story that I did like. I liked the danger, action and special abilities. I did like the fact that the characters worked together with their traits to keep themselves alive. The best part for me was the female character was a strong and determined person. I didn’t find much faith in the story which I was hoping for. For a debut novel it is a good start.

I received a copy of this book from the Librarything Early Readers Program and Revell Reads.  The review is my own opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment