Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2021

OBSESSION by PATRICIA BRADLEY

As the title implies someone has an unhealthy attraction to someone. I can feel the shivers already as I recount the story. Emma is sometimes hard to understand. She is stubborn and wants to do things on her own. I was irritated with some of her decisions and thought she put herself in harms way unnecessarily. Now I did think her job was pretty unique. 

I liked the mystery and thought that Sam was a great addition to the story. There is plenty of action but I did figure out who the stalker was which made the story not as fun to read. There is a few things I did  like though. The lesson  on forgiveness was very well written in the story and I loved how the author used it to help a few characters deal with the past. 

The story is good but needed a bit more depth and less predictability. I do like the author and appreciate a book that has action. Overall not a bad story and I’m sure readers will enjoy it. 

I received a copy of this book from The Librarything Early Reader Program. The review is my own opinion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment