Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2015

EYES OF ELISHA by BRANDILYN COLLINS

This first installment of the  Chelsea Adams series  is a fast paced intriguing read. What would you do if you could see things Athat others couldn't ?  Could you stop something from happening if the vision was a warning of something tragic?  Chelsea is a mother and housewife who suddenly seems to start having visions. She can't explain them, but knows they are from God.

One disturbing vision is so unsettling that she goes to the police to tell them about what she has seen . I can't imagine having visions like she does  without being terrified myself.  Her latest vision is one of a young girl that has been murdered. She can see vividly where the body is and even who the suspect could be. The story reminds me a lot of the show called The Medium. I loved the intrigue in the story and the characters that jumped off the pages. Sometimes we can't explain why something happens, but we have to learn to trust God and believe He is watching over us. One of the characters struggles with their faith and at times is not sure if he is bold enough to share his Christianity.  Are we bold enough to share our faith?

Will anyone stand with Chelsea and believe that her visions are from God?  The book is riveting and is intense which keeps the readers glued to the book. After reading this book, I wondered how much I really trusted God. Would I accept His gifts without question? Could I be bold in my faith and stand up for others? Don't miss this electrifying book that grabs you from the beginning and never lets go till the final word is read.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment