Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

HEALTHY and FREE by BENI JOHNSON

It's that time of year when we start thinking about our health and make promises to eat healthier and exercise more. But the reality is most of us don't follow throug even though we promise ourselves we will. We get so busy with our lives, we forget to stop and smell the roses. I was one of those high energy people who was always on the go. I might have looked healthy, but I was far from being in good shape and really eating good healthy meals. I have decided that now is the time to take my health serious and have a healthy mind , body and spirit.

I loved the author's transparency as she takes us on her journey to a healthier life. It is not always easy but she shows us ways to achieve our goal with grace and wisdom. I appreciate her openness and insight into this subject.  She is very encouraging and is very open to sharing her struggles along the way. The book is filled with helpful tools and information that will guide you on your journey to achieve your goal. I loved how she suggested speaking scriptures over ourselves to begin to be physically,  emotionally and spiritually healthy. "He made your body , soul, and spirit- those three parts of your bring that are all connected - and when they are healthy and in harmony with each other , you will experience wellness." At the end of the book, the author has graciously included some healthy recipes to try and has a question and answer section at the end. Be encouraged as you take this journey , and know that Gid is right there with you cheering you on.

I received this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment