Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

DARK DECEPTION by NANCY MEHL

Each one of the authors books get more intriguing and has more high octane action then the previous book.  I loved this one because the characters were very strong and kept me so involved in the story that I couldn't put it down. Kate has had a very hard road after her twin sister is murdered. To keep Kate safe she must go into witness protection. Can you imagine walking away from everything including family, friends and work ? How do you start over and not keep looking over your shoulder?

I liked the chemistry between Kate and Tony, the U. S. Marshall. Kate has some major trust issues which I completely understand. After all her world has been turned upside down. What is great about Tony is his faith. I loved how his faith kept him strong. The story centers around Kate having to come out of hiding to testify against the killer of her sister. The sheer terror of seeing this person would be enough for me to run as fast as possible. Kate shows great control knowing she has a chance to put this killer away. Oh my the chills ran up and down my arms the further I got into the book. The author is a master at telling a story with great detail and twists that leave shivers down your spine. Will Kate stay save until the trial? Can Tony get Kate to trust him? I am very happy to recommend this book because the author delivers a story that is of the caliber of a well written thrill ride and action packed  story that doesn't stop till the heart pounding ending.

I received a copy of this book from the author . The review is my own opinion.

1 comment: