Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

Great Story About Falling In Love

This book is  a very clean and wonderful story. I loved the title and it gave me a feeling of hope. The holidays can be hard for people who are suffering a loss. Melody is such a great character. I love that she owns a bookstore which attracts lots of people. She may seem happy at times, but her heart is broken after a devastating loss of someone she loved. Melody has a great friend is Cass and I found her to be the kind of friend everyone would want to be around.

Jack has returned to earth to complete a mission. He wants to find someone for Melody so she will be happy again. This type of book is one I love to read because it is filled with hope and emotions that penetrate the heart. The author really does a great job of  developing Jack/Oliver . I can see why Melody fell in love with him. In this cute story I found myself laughing as her new friend tries to play matchmaker. Jack/Oliver has a great heart and wants to find the perfect man for Melody. I think what I really liked about this story was how selfless Jack/Oliver was. Would you want want your spouse to find happiness after you are gone? Don't miss this enchanting story about love, hope and happiness. Make sure you have tissues close by.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

1 comment: