Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2018


A SECRET TO DIE FOR by LISA HARRIS

I love books that are filled with intrigue and subtle clues throughout the book to solve the mystery. The author has done just that in this action packed book.

Grace is a psychologist that meets lots of different people. I always wonder if the psychologist is ever afraid of their patient. With great descriptions and an adrenaline rush this story had me on the edge of my seat. When Grace has a patient with a deep secret, what happens when that secret becomes dangerous? Can Grace outsmart who is after her?

Nathan is a welcome addition to the story and adds adventure to the story. Grace and Nathan team up to keep one step ahead of the suspect and keep both of them  alive. What secret does she know that someone would kill for? I'm glad the author made Grace a strong and smart character. She is not one to give up and her determination is off the wall.

They both have something in common which brings them closer together. I think that with them both dealing with trauma it  will help them keep each other safe . Grace draws on her faith and that keeps her grounded. The danger these two are put in is non stop and the race is on to see who survives. The book is well written and the mystery is so good I couldn't stop reading.

I received an advanced copy of this book from Librarything Early readers program. The review is my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment