Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Looking for a blogger? Need a review ? Check out my blog and help me out.

My goal for this holiday is to catch up on reviews, ignore my depression and remind myself how strong I am. As the new year begins I look forward to writing more reviews for authors and hopefully having authors contact me to do reviews for them. In the mean time I Look at my PTSD and say you will not win. I have a gift and purpose. So authors check out my blog. Http://deana0326.blogspot.com. Its called Texas Book-aholic. I need your support to write reviews to help relieve my stress. I have a passion to do reviews and I'm honored to bless authors .i an determined to take my life back in 2017. will you help me? Keep me busy, help me fight. Let my passion bless authors. Help me grow my blog to reach readers and authors.




No comments:

Post a Comment