Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2022


 MALICIOUS INTENT BY LYNN  H. BLACKBURN

Are you ready for some action? How about some  intrigue mixed with a little bit of romance? Well get ready for all this and more in a fast pace story that dives  into the world of ransomware. I loved the plot and how much detail the author gives as someone is out to destroy Ivy and all the work she has done to design a product that would benefit many. 

When Ivy is attacked Gil comes onto the scene to investigate. I wasn’t surprised at all that they had a history together but I did like how the author used it to slowly develop their friendship again. Will they end up together? 

The story sent chills down my spine as the danger draws closer to Ivy. Gil is  determined to keep her safe but someone is willing to do anything to get what they want. Evil lurks among the pages as the evidence is clear that “money is the root of all evil.” 

I received a copy of this book from Revell Reads Blogger Program. The review is my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment