Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Healing Handbook by Kynan Bridges

I received a copy of this book from book fun.org for an honest review

I found this book to be a refreshing read on healing not only physically but spiritually . Satan  loves  to burden us with sickness in order to distract us . But as this book explains, we have the power to overcome sickness.  As the author says so powerfully, "The church holds the answers to the problem of sickness in the world-Jesus Christ."

As I was reading this book, I received a text from a friend that has been having health issues. I started sharing with her about this book and gave her scriptures to pray over herself. I don't believe in coincidence , but I do believe in divine appointments. This book inspired me to reach out to my friend and agree with her for healing. It was not by accident that I requested to read this book. God knew long before I even knew about this book, that a divine appointment was coming and He would supply scriptures and an undeniable desire to speak into my friend's life.

The author tells us , "that healing is the will of God." He explains that our words can be powerful by saying I am healed instead of saying I have cancer or whatever the illness may be. We need to proclaim that we are headed not that we are suffering from an illness. I love that the author is straightforward and doesn't sugarcoat anything. Our healing is there, and we need to proclaim it. I have been dealing with an illness for awhile and this book has given me much needed tools to overcome my fear and speak life into me. "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power , and love , and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment