Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

ROMANCING NADINE by AMY LILLARD

I absolutely adored this story because  it is written by one of my favorite authors. She never disappoints me with her gift for satisfying my need for stories that have faith, unconditional love and inspiring characters. I cheered when I realized this would be about an older woman. Yes I can relate to the character’s age and I felt a calmness come over me as I became acquainted with Nadine.

Nadine has had her share of heartaches in the love department. Can she find a way to allow God to show her that there was someone out there for her? I could tell right away Nadine was going to be hard to crack in the love department. Poor Amos. He has his hands full trying to win Nadine’s heart. As you get older you get set in your ways and Nadine was definitely a stickler for having things her way.

Amos is so kind and patient. Love can do that to a person. You don’t see any faults  only the love that you have for that special someone. I wanted to go to Nadine at times and tell her that she was being stubborn and needed to loosen up a bit. The author gives us a few laughs in the story as Nadine and Amos get to know each other. I thought of the awkward moments I had getting to know my husband. The story is a wonderful look at romance through the eyes of the older generation. It is filled with laughs, love and a wonderful ending.

I received a digital copy through the author and Netgalley. The review is my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment