Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2020


 Nothing Short of Wondrous by Regina Scot

Let me start by saying how gorgeous the cover is. It is very eye popping and inviting. Inside the cover is a story so full of enjoyment I didn’t want it to end. I have not been to Yellowstone National Park but I did get to virtually tour it by way of the author. Her details make it easy to feel like you have a ring side seat as the story unfolds. 

Kate is a delightful character with a big responsibility running a hotel. Her dedication to her son is enduring and she will do anything to protect and provide for him. There is a little snag on the land  she is leasing from the government and I couldn’t wait to see how this turn of events would impact   the story. 

Now let’s talk about the dashing Lt. Will Prescott. I liked him immediately. He is there to patrol for poachers and anything out of the ordinary. I did like how Kate and Will slowly build a relationship. I was intrigued by how these two people would work together. Set against a beautiful backdrop we find Kate learning to trust and a lesson on forgiveness. It also emphasizes that there is beauty in everything if we give it a chance. 

I received a copy of this book from Revel Reads. The review is my own opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment