Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2021

ACTIVE DEFENSE by LYNETTE EASON

If you are not familiar with this author you are missing out on action, danger and inspiration. In this story she delivers characters that you care for and want  to be there to help them. 

Heather is someone  who is fierce, determined and always aware of her surroundings. Coming home after a tour overseas she still thinks about the young boy who could have killed her. I held my breath as that boy stood there with a bomb strapped to him. His bravery is not lost on Heather. 

Have you ever had a feeling that someone is watching you? Heather senses something  is not quite right but withholds telling her friends. I think she thought she was protecting them but really she was placing them in danger. 

Travis is a good character who tries to help Heather but at times she pushes him  away.  When danger gets too close Travis knows he needs to find a safe place for Heather. I couldn’t wait to find out who was behind the staking. It is an action packed run for your life thriller. It kept me on the edge of my seat as I couldn’t read fast enough. Get ready for an adventure that rivals the best at suspense. 

I received a copy of this book from the Librarything Early Reviewer Program. The review is my own opinion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment