Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

DYNAMO by ELEANOR GUSTAFSON


I really enjoyed reading this book and I appreciate the knowledge of horses that the author shared. I have always been afraid of horses, but love looking at them. They are quite tall and after reading this story I have come to respect them. As the author described some of the horses as being wild and needing training, I thought about people. Don't some of us kinda live wildly and find ourselves in trouble. Just like a wild or stubborn horse, when we  experience patience and love, we begin to let our guard down and begin  to trust.

Jeth has seen some hard times and really needs a break. He finds himself at a ranch that is run by Rob  and Katie Chilton. They run a place that trains, shows and sells horses. What a perfect place for Jeth to start over. He knows all about horses and hopes this will be a new beginning for him. I really liked how he was hungry to hear the word and how patient Rob was as Jeth asked questions. Jeth really was down on himself because of the trouble he had been in. He just couldn't understand why God would forgive him.

Dynamo is one tough, and hard headed horse. Jeth has a challenge ahead of him when he takes on the role of taming this horse.  As Jeth's faith grows stronger, he finds himself being tested . Will he make the right choices? What lessons will Dynamo teach him? The story is well written and I loved the interaction between Jeth and Dynamo. The story has secrets and surprises that will have you on the edge of your seat. Get ready for a ride that will take you on a journey of forgiveness and faith.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network . The review is my own opinion and I was not compensated for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment