Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2018


CHRISTMAS HIDEOUT by SUSAN SLEEMAN

Nicole is in big danger when her ex- boyfriend starts stalking her. The author delivers a fast pace story with action that keeps up till the end. The beginning of the book starts with a bone chilling example of how far the ex-boyfriend will go. I would be running as fast as I could  to get away from this crazy person.

Nicole has to think fast and her character is smart and determined. I loved how she bumps into Matt. If you have to hide out, being in Matt's place is where you should go. I just love his family and how welcome they are to Nicole and her daughter. The story is intense and I couldn't wait to read more about Matt and his family.

The author delivers another story rich in intrigue that had me on the edge of my seat. It sure is hard to figure out who to trust and Nicole is so determined to go back home and face danger alone. Her faith wavers at times which shows how we can doubt God when we are
 in danger.

 Matt is not sure Nicole is telling him the whole truth either and that causes friction between the two. It is a great story about trust and forgiveness. I can't forget to mention Nicole's daughter. If there ever was an adorable character, Emile is it. She had Matt and his family wrapped around her finger. There is no way Matt was going to let anything happen to Nicole and Emile. Get ready for an adventure with surprises and an ending with a twist.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment