Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

WELCOME TO THE REVIEW PROMO BLAST OF A LOVE LETTER FROM JESSA
PRESENTED BY CELEBRATE LIT



A clean and wholesome western historical romance full of excitement, romance, & faith with vivid characters...I can't wait to go back to Willow Wood."Amazon reviewer
"...One of those books that makes you feel good while you’re reading it, and after you’re through!! I’m so ready for the next one in this series!”Amazon reviewer
When Jessa Endicott began writing to her sick friend Ada’s pen pal, she never dreamed she’d fall in love with the man on the other end of the letters. Rodney Hammersmith has fallen in love with the writer of the letters. The only problem is, the woman he thinks he loves is someone else.
When Rodney’s job brings him to Willow Wood, he can’t wait to meet his pen pal face to face. Jessa is equally anxious to meet Rodney, but he doesn’t know she exists. He’s here for Ada, the woman he thinks he’s been writing to.
Jessa never meant to mislead Rodney when she agreed to write the letters. Now she risks watching him fall in love with Ada, whose lies could destroy all their lives.






I love reading, writing, laughing, learning new things & falling in love. Creating clean and wholesome western romances where rugged cowboys sweep feisty, independent heroines off their feet was an easy choice. I write stories to entertain, edify & inspire from my home in southern Ohio home that I share with my husband Ralph, rescue dog & rescue cat. 

Drop me a line anytime at teresa@teresaslack.com, visit my website www.teresaslack.com, & follow me on FaceBook & Instagram.



MY REVIEW 

I love stories that take me back to the late 1890s where towns were popping up and people were  helping each  each other out. Jessa is the type of character you can’t help but like. She has a sweet heart and is always there  to help friends and family out. I was sad to read about the losses she suffered at a young age. I think Ada should feel blessed to have Jessa as a friend. Ada was deceitful, rude, selfish and the one I wanted to kick in the shins. Oh she made me mad but I have to say well done to the author for making Ada so realistic that I felt sorry for her. There must be a reason she is so spiteful. Maybe she is insecure or jealous? 

I knew right away when Ada convinces Jessa to write to a young man so Ada wouldn’t have to, there was going to be problems. Who would guess that the man , Rodney comes  to their town to work. Jessa knew she needed to tell him the truth about the letters. I loved how they first met at a place where Jessa finds comfort. Their conversation is fun and lighthearted. Poor Jessa I think she may be infatuated with Rodney. What is she going to do? 

I have always heard that lies catch up with you. This story is a good example of what happens when lies and truth  clash  as the author takes us on a journey that tugs at your heart. Will Jessa do the right thing and let God guide her to tell the truth? What will happen if Rodney finds out he has been deceived? The story is good and I enjoyed the struggle within the characters as they must make a choice that could change their future. 

I received a copy of this book from Celebrate Lit, The review is my own opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment