Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

HAVE A DEADLY NEW YEAR by LYNN CAHOON 

I am a huge fan of cozy mysteries and I really like the writing style of this author. Angie is a fun character and I loved her restaurant and catering business. You can meet a lot of interesting clients in her line of work. Her team has the privilege of hosting a party for a rock band. She was excited to host and do a favor for an old friend.

Things seem to be going well until an unfortunate discovery of the body of one of the band members. That  is certainly not going to help Angie’s business. This is a fast paced story that kept me on my toes. Several suspects came to mind and I couldn’t wait for the guilty person to confess. 

It doesn’t take long for the killer to confess and I really wanted the author to extend the plot a bit more. It still has lots of humor and a wonderful cast of characters so I was pleased with the ending. Now I’m on to her next book. 

I received a copy of this book from Goodreads Giveaway. The review is my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment