Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2023


 ELVES , EVERGREENS, & EVIDENCE

Snow's falling and sleigh bells are ringing in the town of Normal, but there's nothing 'normal' about this festive season.

Mae West's first Christmas as a married woman at Happy Trails Campground should've been merry and bright. But when a Winter Festival turns deadly and one of their own lands on the suspect list, Mae and the Laundry Club ladies know there's more to unwrap than just presents.

With a mischievous reindeer, a friend in jeopardy, and the campground's reputation at stake, Mae and the Laundry Club Ladies are dashing through clues and untangling Christmas mysteries.

Dive into a world of holiday in the campground, Southern charm, and yuletide twists, where tinsel, traditions, and murder collide. Grab a cup of cocoa and join the holiday hunt with Mae and the gang, as they jingle all the way to justice





MY REVIEW

It’s the holiday time as our newlyweds share their first Christmas together. The town is all lit up with decorations and bright lights. There is a feeling of joy in the air as the Winter Festival kicks off. I could smell the delicious peppermint coffee mixture as Mae  strolled down the street. I would love to try one of those sometimes. I wonder if Mae  will invite me to stay at her campground? 

Just as the fun gets started a body is found. Now I wasn’t surprised at this since Mae seems to attract this kind of tragedy. It is nothing she does, but it seems to find her every time. Suspense grows  as finger pointing begins. I adore this series so much I can’t get enough of it. It may be a little predictable but the characters make this series exceptional. I love to try to guess who the guilty person is but I never get it right. 

The Laundry Club Ladies are on the case in this exciting adventure. With a list of suspects, Christmas in the air and the town that comes together this is a delightful read. Come join the author as she delivers another story that  entertains as well as gives us a taste of small town life. 

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment