MY REVIEW
Readers are in for a treat in this anthology. With many authors contributing, this book will a variety of writing styles. I love how each story is the same theme, but set in different time periods. Matchmaking has been around forever and many have tried their hand at it. Get ready for fun, mystery, second chances and faith. Each story brings characters that are easy to like and deliver a fresh look at finding love. I thought that after reading the book I would have a favorite. Well I’m here to tell you that I lobed them all. I appreciate how the authors give us a look at finding love in unexpected places like book clubs.
I received a copy of this book from Celebrate Lit. The review is my own opinion.
LOVE TWICE SERVED BY MALISSA CHAPIN
I adore stories about the Harvey Girls. They have a reputation for excellent food and impeccable waitresses. Many young women dreamed of landing a job with them. Euthy Jo sets out to disappear from her present life to find real happiness. Being married to someone she doesn’t love propels her to do something spontaneously. I couldn’t wait to see if Euthy Jo would make it as a Harvey Girl while trying to escape from her past. Will she find real love or will her husband discover where she has disappeared to?
TURNABOUT IS FAIR MATCH BY CHAUTONA HAVIG
No comments:
Post a Comment