Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

THE LADYBUG BUDDIES GREAT SKYDIVING ADVENTURE by JASON GRAHAM

What a cute story for kids to read. I am so glad I had the opportunity to read this amazing book. It made me smile and chuckle as I took an adventure with two ladybugs. The writing is great and easy for young children to understand. The main theme is about being a buddy. We all want friends and in this story it illustrates the importance of being a buddy and sticking by them. The best thing a buddy can do is encourage and stand with their buddy in good times and bad times. What an adventure they went on as they overcame fear and took that leap of faith as they experienced skydiving. The illustrations are very cute and appealing . I loved the message in the story which is to stick by your buddy and know that God has your back. I can't wait to read the next adventure these cute little ladybugs will go on.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment