Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

LOVE, CHRISTMAS-HOLIDAY STORIES THAT WILL PUT A SONG IN YOUR HEART

There is a great collection of stories out called, Love, Christmas-Holiday stories that will put a song in your heart. I read , We Need A Little Christmas by the talented Leanne Banks. It was sweet, well written and I loved the characters very much.

Lilly is a wonderful , caring person. She spends her time helping the homeless and checking on her neighbors that aren't able to always get out . I loved how the author shared about the homeless and made readers aware that this is an ongoing problem. It was very emotional to read how Lilly would take the coat off her back and give to someone living on the streets . Have you ever helped someone in need?  Lilly wants to provide coats to the homeless this Christmas and hopes to get lots of donations.


Justin is the CEO of a prosperous retail company. He does  do charity work, but tries to avoid cameras or publicity. It reminded me of the verse in the Bible about doing things to help others without trying to get recognition for it. I loved his giving heart and humble attitude. He is always being asked to give to so many charities and of course they want to meet him. What happens when Lilly asks Justin's company for donations?

I loved how the two meet and makes the story so interesting. There is a theme of trust, forgiveness and giving that makes the story an uplifting read.Be sure and pick up your copy of this beautiful story and find out what happens between Lilly and Justin.

I received a digital copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion and I was not compensated for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment