Search This Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2017

HER ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGHNESS by
DARLENE FRANKLIN

I have never been to Colorado, but I have seen pictures of the majestic mountains there. The author describes Colorado with such vivid words that I could see how gorgeous the place was. I especially liked the homage to John Denver. He was one of those singers that was very likable.

Krystal and Jill have a wonderful job showing people around the city. On this particular assignment they find themselves as guides for Prince Johann "John" van Koppelberg and his “bodyguard” Gus. Krystal is really impressed by John and his natural politeness. I liked how Krystal and John hit it off right away. John has come to the Rockies for a vacation, but will he find more than just a place to relax and enjoy the sights?

I really liked Gus and his loyalty to John. I can just imagine how intimidating Gus must be with his tall stature and quiet nature. Krystal was a great character and I liked how she enjoyed being able to show off the town to John and Gus. I fell in love with the places the author described from hiking up the mountains to a place called little town. The story is short but filled with adventure and faith. The main quality John said he wanted in someone he would marry was that they loved God as much as he did. At the end of John’s stay, he realizes how much he has fallen in love with Colorado. Is it possible that there is something else keeping him there?

Don’t miss this great story about adventure, romance and the wonderful state of Colorado.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment