Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2021

40 DAYS of INTENTIONAL LIVING Book Launch Team. The review is my own opinion.

I am very impressed with this book. The pictures inside are beautiful and tranquil. Each day is a different subject that includes scripture . There is also a question at the end to go deeper in the study. 

The design is well made and easy to take care of. I love that it gives you passages to read and study the Bible with. I found myself wanting to stay on one day for awhile because I didn’t want to rush hearing from God. 

This would make a great gift to anyone who loves devotionals or who wants to study a particular subject they may be struggling with. Make sure you grab a copy for yourself and give one to a friend. 

I received a copy of this book from WaterBrook & Multnomah Book Launch Team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment