Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021


 THE ROBIN’S GREETING by WANDA BRUNSTETTER 

What a beautiful ending to a charming series. I loved reading about the greenhouse and all the work it takes to run it. Belinda has seen her share of heartache, but it looks like she has two suitors vying for her attention.  I loved the intrigue in the book about the vandalism going on at the greenhouse. Who would do such horrible things and cause a family to lose their business?

I loved the part about the elderly lady who seemed to have no way of taking care of herself. The family befriends her and finds that she is in need of love and people who care for her. It is a good reminder of taking care of your neighbor. 

Speaking of neighbors, we find Virginia once again spying on her Amish neighbors. She is a very lonely woman who is bitter and  a little judgmental. She spends more time complaining about her neighbors then making her home a happy place. 

I loved the romance in the book and wasn’t sure who Belinda would choose to marry. Her son Henry isn’t happy that his mother is courting. Losing his father has been hard on him. He still has some grieving to do. I know Henry is still hurting but maybe someone can help him overcome his bitterness. He loves his family and it is hard for him to accept his mother remarrying. This was  a great storyline because it is never easy for a child who has lost a parent to deal with someone new coming into their home.

I was extremely surprised at who the person was who had been vandalizing the greenhouse and trying to scare Belinda into moving. I understand why this person did it, but the best part was seeing how several people gave their heart to Jesus. The scripture of, “what the enemy wanted for evil God turned it for good,” fits perfectly in this part of the story.  God does work everything out for good. There is much joy and happiness as the series ends. I will miss the characters I’ve grown to love. 

I received a copy of this book from the author and publisher. The review is my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment