Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2021


 LABYRINTH OF  LIES BY IRENE HANNON 

This was such an intriguing story that I couldn’t put it down. I thought  Cate going undercover at the private school for girls was very convincing. I know she will have a hard time keeping her cover from not being blown but she has a gift for doing what others can’t. She can stay calm in situations and convince people she is telling the truth. Now she has to find out what happened at the school. Everyone is on edge with two missing young people. 

Zeke is also undercover at the school and is Cate’s contact. This certainly puts a kink in the investigation as these two have a history together. I enjoyed reading how they were able to meet at school without anyone being suspicious. 

The story centers on a drug ring and the author puts in several twists which made me second guess who I thought was behind the drug trafficking. I have to say my favorite character was Kayla. She becomes friends with Cate not knowing who she really is. When they are put together in a dangerous situation I’m glad Cate was able to keep Kayla calm.

If you are looking for a book filled with intense danger, deceit and an ending that shocked me, this is the book to grab. The author once again delivers a story that has all the elements of surprise . I really hope someone grabs her stories and turns them into movies. 

I received a copy of this book from Revell Blogger  Program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment