Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2022

LIFE FLIGHT

With a jaw dropping beginning, this story takes off for an intense journey. I love reading  about jobs that are dangerous. In this book we have a life flight pilot risking her life to make sure her patient arrives safely. The daring landing on a mountain top during a storm is nothing short of a miracle. I don’t know how 
 Penny kept her composure but with her quick decisions, she averts a crash. 

With a dangerous criminal lose where Penny has landed, it will take all she has to survive. I like how she was more concerned for her patient and the EMS on board than her own safety. The author delivers a heart pounding story that has intrigue and  danger.  I like how the author not only gives readers a serial killer to keep up with, but a mystery that involves Holt. 

Let me just say Holt has my vote for best protector, fierce investigator and the definition of  integrity and grace. The other mystery going on in the story involves something from  his past.  I couldn’t wait to see how the author would wrap up everything, I wasn’t sure I was happy that the story ended but so excited to know that we have another book in the series coming  soon. 

I received a copy of this book from  The Early Reader Program from Librarything. The review is my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment