Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

I am excited that I was able to receive this book. It is just what I have been looking for. I often wonder what certain words mean in Hebrew . This book is a great devotional book that will take you through 90 different words or phrases  of intense study . I loved all the different words and their meanings. They were easy to understand and made me want to dig further. I love eagles and I especially like Isaiah 40:31, " But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength ; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. " I loved how the author broke down the scripture and made it easier to understand the full meaning. When the scripture mentioned " mounting up as..." "We bind ourselves to God, we will not only "renew" our strength" but we will also "mount up with wings as eagles."

The chapter goes on to explain more about the eagle that was fascinating to me. I am honored to have this book and will use it frequently as I do bible studies to help me get a clearer picture of what scriptures or words are saying. I would highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to do an in depth study on the meaning of words. It is a wonderful  addition to have as you spend time in the Word.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment