Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

IF I'M FOUND by TERRI BLACKSTOCK

I love series and I am always eagerly awaiting this author's continuing story. She knows how to grab your attention from the beginning and it feels like a run for your life to the finish line. The author is creative with her characters and they become almost life like as you get to know them. Casey has been a favorite character of mine for awhile. She is fierce, determined and never backs down when she sees injustice. The story continues where Casey is hiding out while she stays one step ahead of being arrested. Her life is on the line when she was accused of a brutal murder. Now she must clear her name and stay in the shadows till she can prove her innocence. I loved how her character is put  in harms way when she discovers someone being accused of a crime he didn't commit. Would you stand up for someone if it meant you may go to jail?

The action is top notch and it is an adrenaline rush to the end. I did like the author talking about PTSD. She did a great job of allowing a character to deal with PTSD and the difficult effects it has on someone. I love how the author takes on subjects that others shy away from and brings them to the forefront. Crime happens everyday and sometimes a person is accused of something they didn't do. I especially liked that Casey got involved with an abuse case. People are so ready to point fingers and place blame without investigating. Casey is someone to be reckoned with when she stands up for justice . The book has everything you want in an action/thriller and I love how the author continues to keep readers guessing and on the edge of their seats with intense drama. I highly recommend you read the first book which lays the foundation for the series. I eagerly await the conclusion of this series.

I received a copy of this book from The Fiction Guild. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment