Search This Blog

Saturday, May 6, 2017

CINDERELLA 'S BOOT by DARLENE FRANKLIN

I love stories with second chances. It shows the grace and forgiveness people work through. This story was very well written with two wonderful characters that I adored. What happens if you decide you don't want to get married on your wedding day? Cynthia was about to marry the man she has loved forever, but something stops her. I loved how she followed her dream even though she made a hasty getaway . Can you imagine what the groom must have felt when he realized his bride has run away?

Keith has not forgotten about that painful day four years ago when his dream went thousands of miles  away to Australia.  I really loved his character because he had great manners and treated women with respect. Cynthia had  left him  at the altar but now they find themselves back in the same small town. Keith has joined his dad's veterinarian clinic. There is one small problem  though. Guess who has been working there while Keith was getting his vet's license? Oh my the story is fun when Cynthia and Keith see each other after all those years. I loved the beautiful scriptures the author uses that ties beautifully to the story.  There are a few surprises in the story about a certain boot that will remind you that dreams do come true. It's a great read about two people who each much learn to forgive and open their hearts to a second chance.

I received a copy of this book from the author. The review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment