Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

GRATITUDE A PRAYER and PRAISE COLORING JOURNAL

When I was younger , I liked to color and was always careful to stay in the lines. I couldn't draw at all, but I sure thought I was the champion of coloring. It's funny how things you enjoy as a child is now something adults are doing  as a type of relaxation. This book is a hard cover and very well designed. I always look for  journals when I go to the store. I like to write down scriptures that are meaningful to me or just thoughts of something I heard a pastor speak on.

This book is a treasure. It is a unique way to get into the Word, get a fresh perspective and jot down your thoughts. There are beautifully designed graphics and pictures to color as you journey through the book.  It is a very encouraging book and the prayers in the book are powerful. This would be a great gift to surprise someone with and definitely grab an extra copy for yourself. It is not very long , but it really gets you to thinking and what better way to study the Word. I am taking my time going through the journal and enjoying all the topics it has in the book. It is sure to encourage people and put a smile on faces. Go ahead, grab a copy or two, get those colored pencils ready and dive into your new journal filled with pages where you can relax and enjoy your time with a perfect way to pray, praise and color .

I received a copy of this book from The Tyndale Blogger program for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment