Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

SOZO A JOURNEY WITH THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT by DAWNA DeSILVA and TERESA LIEBSCHER

I wasn't really sure what to expect from this book, but I found it to be very informative and helpful. Some of us have things from our past that we have not been healed from. We all want to be free and live a life that honors God. When we have something from our past that is holding  us back, we need to seek God  for  help. Sozo is built on strong connections and with the tools they offer we can have a true relationship with The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. I loved when the authors  said, "An important purpose of our lives is to bring light and influence others ." It is hard to do that if we are held back by things that cause turmoil in our lives.

I enjoyed reading each chapter and taking notes. I was pleasantly surprised to see at the end of each chapter were discussion questions . This really helped me to understand what I had just read and opened my heart to receive His word more clearly. Each of us have different things we have to overcome . I often wonder when will I be ready to let go and be free  from my past? It is a very scary thing for me to take that first step. After reading this, "Even the most difficult situations can be opportunities for breakthrough" I realized that I didn't get this book by accident. I believe that God is slowly opening the door for my healing. Reading a  book like this is like the door is barely open, I'm ready to receive His healing , but there is more work to do.

Thank you for writing a book that is encouraging, shows us how to forgive, let go of our past and be set free from lies we have believed. This is a book that will be a daily tool for me. I want to understand the process of being delivered more clearly and I know this book is a step in that direction.

"Healing happens because those hungry enough to seek it out are brave enough to confront their fears. "

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.







No comments:

Post a Comment