Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

HEAVEN DECLARES by HAKEEM COLLINS

This is a must have book for anyone wanting to go deeper in the Word. I love how the book is set up with a scripture to start your study. Next is a very encouraging word that seems just for me on the day I read it. The book is very easy to read and has scriptures at the bottom of each page to go deeper and become more in tuned  with the Word. After I reflect on the bible scriptures , the author has provided a prayer for the day. What really encourages me and gets me excited is the prophetic decree for each day. When I say the decree aloud after my bible study , I feel refreshed, renewed and ready for what  lays ahead  for the day.

I love the way it is set up and it's something you can use over and over again. I loved when the author said, " God gives us our purpose and defined it through us, but our ultimate destination of fulfilling our purpose is determined by our decisions through our decrees." Once we say something it is out there; we can't take it back. I'm glad I had the chance to review this book . It is powerful and so enriching to read. This book is one I will be using in my daily life. It is a ninety day study , but can be used as a yearly devotional. Thank you for writing a book that reinforces God's word and helps me to become stronger and gain deeper faith.

I received a copy of this book from The BookClub Network for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment