Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Loyal Nine (The Boston Brahmin Book 1) by Steven Konkoly, Bobby Akart

I have been blown away!
When I saw that one of my favorite post-apocalyptic authors started this series with a co-author I just wasn't sure what to expect.

I have been blown away! This book is impeccably written with an attention to detail that is rare in any genre. It is obvious that Steven Konkoly and Bobby Akart took great pride in their research when developing the characters and plots. 

This is the most frightening part, the realistic scenarios set forth in Book One of The Boston Brahmin series should turn everyone into Preppers. The novel, set in 2016, could be a foreshadow of things to come. Don't be surprised if the fictional headlines in this work become the very real headlines of tomorrow. I learned so much about the challenges facing our country. It confirms my belief that a preparedness plan is critical.

A great, thought provoking read and I highly recommend The Loyal Nine.  )

No comments:

Post a Comment